Date: September 21, 2019
Your event day will start at around 6:00 am at Ingersoll Rand where you will pick the truck up with supplies loaded.
This volunteer position will be responsible for:
- Meeting at rental facility the day before to provide drivers license to rental company
- Driving large rental moving van
- Delivering supplies to each rest stop (lifting 30-50 lb coolers of ice required)
- Picking supplies back up after riders have passed through
- Assist driver in the loading and unloading of rest stop supplies
We will provide you a detailed list of instructions and locations you’ll need to deliver to as well as the order and timeline for each delivery and pickup.
When you’re complete you’ll return all supplies to the Ingersoll Rand campus.